Saratoga Springs Realtor®, Attorney & Resident
uniquely qualified to provide the highest level of service, savings and protection to buyers and sellers in and around Saratoga Springs, with:
• Up to $10,000 Cash/Savings to Buyers & Sellers
• Free Buyer Representation (Seller Pays Fee)
• Combined Expertise (Realtor® & Attorney)• Comprehensive Services, including:
- High-End Marketing (3D & Aerial Video Tours, etc.)
- Home Staging & Improvement (Ideas & Resources)
- Local Specialization (Area & Amenities Info/Tours etc.)
- Much More (Click Buyer/Seller links for service/offer details)
This site contains all active Wasatch Front Regional MLS listings. (Here you can even create and save customized searches to get notification of new listings, price changes and more).
Please browse this site and then call for a free consultation to see what I can do for you.
Saratoga Springs Properties
Reasons to Live in Saratoga Springs, Utah
- People are drawn to Saratoga Springs for its amazing views and outdoor recreation. For example, within the Saratoga Springs Subdivision you can enjoy a resort-like lifestyle with lake, mountain and golf course views, a private boat marina, multiple swimming pools, including a year-round natural hot-springs pool and hot tubs, parks, streams, walking trails, golf, beach volleyball, multiple clubhouses with workout facilities, recreation rooms and outdoor pavilions.
- For all it has to offer, real estate and the overall cost of living in Saratoga is still surprisingly affordable, making it one of the best values anywhere.
- Saratoga Springs residents enjoy a safe, clean and friendly community with exceptional public schools, parks, marinas and other amenities that bring people together.
- This relatively new and growing municipality has been thoughtfully planned and has a fresh feel and thriving atmosphere.
- Live in a serene residential community, but with convenient access to a growing commercial district and the Silicon Slopes business corridor a short commute away.