Purchasing a home is one of your most significant decisions and investments and should be done with the assistance of experienced professionals.
Benefits of having Brad Boyce as your real estate agent include:
- Experience of a Realtor® & Real Estate Attorney.
- Comprehensive Service provided at No Charge to you (See “Home Buying Action Plan” below).
- Remodeling and improvement ideas and resources to customize your home and add future value.
- Receive Thousands towards your purchase at closing (call/mention promo for details).
HOME BUYING ACTION PLAN SUMMARY
- Help identify your timeline and priorities associated with your future purchase and use these criteria to effectively find your ideal home.
- Provide custom analytic daily e-mail updates showing potential properties as they become available or have price reductions.
- Aggressively search for undervalued properties, including properties outside the MLS, such as foreclosures and auction properties (based on years of experience tracking and investing in properties in various stages of foreclosure etc.)
- Preview and tour properties and help you evaluate not just the homes, but neighborhoods and other essential considerations often overlooked, such as future development, appreciation potential, resale considerations etc. (This is important, since you are making a large investment in a community and lifestyle as much as the home itself).
- Provide Comparative Market Analysis Reports to help determine current market conditions, value of prospective properties, and to aid in negotiations.
- Actively negotiate beneficial terms on your behalf to create additional value and protection.
- Handle all applicable paperwork and answer questions throughout the process.
- Thoroughly review title search documents with you to address any questions and issues.
- Assist with the critically important due diligence process, including recommending various inspections, thoroughly reviewing documents and inspection reports to address concerns and negotiate repairs and resolutions.
- Assist you throughout the purchasing process, not just with buying the home, but in finding good resources, such as lenders, insurers, title companies, inspectors, contractors, moving companies etc., to make the entire process as seamless, time saving, and cost saving as possible.
Below are additional resources to assist in searching and purchasing your home. (Use the Advanced Search below to customize searches that can be saved and set to automatically notify you of new properties and price changes).
*Brad Boyce is an attorney, but is providing these services in his capacity as a Utah licensed real estate agent.